Family has returned home, champagne bottles are recycled, turkey leftovers on repeat…..so now I’m ready to nurse my Thanksgiving holiday hangover stalking the internet for the best Black Friday sales for your babies (and a few for Mama too, don’t you buy & wrap presents for yourself? Asking for a friend…..) After countless hours and relentless emails to brands begging to find out what sales they’ll be offering early, here are my top gifts that you can score MAJOR discounts on this Black Friday & Cyber Monday, almost all with free shipping!!
The Rivulets Quilt in Toddler Size: Seen on Instagram accounts across the world, it’s easy to see why- this coveted Top selling quilt is not only picture-perfect and adorable, it’s made from the most buttery-soft material EVER, and it’s 30% off! It’s also lightweight for the summer, and just warm enough for the winter. We own two of them!
The Rivulets in Twin, Queen or King: Because I’m literally obsessed, I also own this in white for myself, and purchased when it was 20% earlier this year- NOW IT’S 30% OFF, and I’m probably buying the grey next. Or the pink to match my daughter. It’s happening, I’m just embracing it. Comes in 4 colors!
Baby Easton LOVES this Reva Moses basket, and we do too- it compliments the nursery perfectly, can move from room to room (or be taken on vacation!) and is perfect for diaper changes or a safe place to set him down while we are busy online shopping, I mean cooking dinner. It’s also ALWAYS SOLD OUT, so grab it 30% off while you can!!
4. For babies ALL the way up to your 45lb toddler, the Tuva baby carrier in these perfect prints for boys or girls are 30% off all weekend, and super easy to put on! I’ve never seen them this cheap so these are totally worth sharing!
5. I’ve been obsessed with these crocheted baby booties for YEARS, and they are under $20!!! These are so perfect for stuffing your Newborn’s stocking, or as a gift for an expecting Mama- and there is nothing better than an adorable gift that you didn’t have to blow all your spending money on (bonus, add gift wrap for the perfect shower gift!)
6. The cutest tiny child-size stroller pram ever, we have our eye on this one for my niece! I think with a pretty bow and a new doll inside, this would be a favorite under the tree on Christmas!
7. I wanted this Bugaboo Cameleon Stroller ever since they came out, and now it’s $300 this weekend only which is CRAZY CHEAP, especially if you follow this brand, you know they never go on sale! I fully expect this one to sell out by Cyber Monday!
8. Because I’m a sucker for all things adorable and Insta-worthy, we bought my daughter this pink balance bike (comes in 6 colors!) because not only is it on sale, but it comes with a FREE matching $50 helmet!! I’ll probably have to get a coordinating one for my oldest son so they can match, obvs.
9. My all-time favorite 5-way diaper bag, I’ve owned it in two colors and you’ve probably seen me wearing these on social media for years if you’ve been following along. I know diaper bags are super personal, but you can’t go wrong with this one! Available in tons of stripes and colors, this brand is also completely run by the sweetest Mama ever!
10. For a family looking for a complete travel stroller system, this one is best bang for your buck this year! Comes with a FREE carseat, is there anything better than something for free?? This entire system is 31% off all weekend until it’s sold out (which it likely will!)
11. If you’re vying for a new carseat for your babe, this Graco Snugride Infant Carseat with Safety Surround is under $99 this weekend- and can detect a baby that’s overheated, left in the car accidentally, or when a buckle comes loose- and immediately alerts your smartphone or car! GREAT DEAL!
12. DOCKATOT: I can’t say enough good things about this brand, how well they help infants sleep, or how much we love to travel with ours. I own 4, you won’t be disappointed and they are 20% off with free shipping here with this link all weekend!!
13. I’ve been seeing these adorable outdoor/indoor Playhouses pop up everywhere, and now with this crazy good price I’m going to need to flip one Joanna Gaines-style. White paint with black shutters anyone?? $100 off until sold out!
14. I’ve always been looking for a dependable multi-camera baby monitor, and this door-buster camera system is not only reliable, but it has TWO cameras to spy on multiple children, or another area you wanted insight to. AND IT’S 50% OFF!! Bonus: you can return it up to 90 days later if you end up wanting something different- I love good return programs!!
15. I can’t live without Hunter boots, even in the summertime, because my kids even at age ONE could put these on themselves, and the resale is great! The boots are 20% off all weekend and will sell out, hurry!!!