Certified Baby & Toddler Sleep Consultant
About Sleep and the City
Sleep and the City was founded by Lauren after completing her Infant & Child Sleep Coach course and helping numerous family members and friends with their infant and toddler's sleep issues. She is trained in numerous child sleep training methods (Sears Attachment, Ferber, No-Cry, Ferber, Extinction, Happiest Baby, etc), cognitive behavioral sleep therapy for adults, and views every client as an individual case- one method does not fit all. At SATC we work very closely with a limited amount of clients at a time to ensure satisfaction and attention needed.
Certifications & Training
- Graduate of the International Maternity & Parenting Institute- focus in Maternity & Child Sleep
- SIDS Prevention & CPR Certified
- Certified Happiest Baby on the Block Advisor
- Dock-A-Tot Expert Advisor
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Marketing with a Minor in Pre-Law & Spanish
- 4+ years in private childcare facility overseeing ages 0-5
- Mom of two extremely busy toddlers whom are 20 months apart!
Ready to get Started?